To guarantee realism and quality of the PROSUITE research, an Advisory Board is consulted on the development and implementation of methodologies and tools for the sustainability assessment of technologies. The Advisory Board is a forum for dialogue between the PROSUITE Executive Board and stakeholders. Members contribute to making the connection between PROSUITE and the actual needs of end users.
The Advisory Board also helps with dissemination and exploitation of the PROSUITE results and in planning, participating and hosting of PROSUITE workshops.
The Advisory Board is composed of experts and key stakeholders comprising:
- National authorities
- International organisations
- Chemical industry.
Members of the PROSUITE Advisory Board include:
- Dr. Gernot Klotz, Executive Director Research and Innovation, CEFIC AISBL (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Adisa Azapagic, Manchester University
- Alexandre Bartsev, OECD Science, Technology and Industry Division
- Surya Chandak, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Doreen Fedrigo, IEEP
- Paolo Frankl, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Jürg Gerber, Rio Tinto
- Alan Hecht, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Harald Käb, European Bioplastics
- Andreas Karau, R&D Director at Evonik Rexim S.A.S., France
- Llorenç Milà i Canals, Unilever
- Paolo Masoni, ENEA / CALCAS project
- Giuseppe Munda, Joint Research Centre (JRC) in Ispra
- David Pennington, Joint Research Centre (JRC) in Ispra
- Kai Savolainen, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Department of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology
- Frédéric Schuster, Commissariat À L'Energie Atomique (CEA)
- Maria Wellisch (Natural Resources Canada)